HypnoDoulas and Home Study Advantage
Trained in the uniqueness of using hypnosis in childbirth
Tulsa Family Doulas is proud to have the most trained HypnoDoulas in one group in Northeast Oklahoma. A HypnoDoula can serve clients that have utilized any type of hypnosis as a tool for their labor including methods taught by Hypnobabies, Hypnobirthing or personal sessions with a trained hypnotherapist.
A HypnoDoula is trained in the philosophy of hypnosis in childbirth and understands the cues, techniques, and the material that differentiates it from every other method of childbirth education. It is important to have the nurturing presence of a HypnoDoula at your birthing time as opposed to a doula untrained in the uniqueness of hypnosis. She can speak the language correctly and encourage the atmosphere that is so wonderfully different when hypnosis is in use.
Sarah Coffin, Certified Hypnobabies Instructor, can also come to your home and lead a private birth rehearsal, called a Home-Study Advantage, with you and your partner from the perspective of a Hypnobabies Instructor. Sometimes having the feedback from a trained professional on the actual process of utilizing hypnosis for childbirth makes an impressive difference on the success of achieving your goals for delivery including natural childbirth.
Schedule a private consultation today to how hypnosis in childbirth can work for you.
Hypnobabies - Natural Childbirth at Its Best
Tulsa Family Doulas is pleased to offer a direct link for you to purchase the Hypnobabies Self-Study Course. Sarah Coffin, the Instructor for Hypnobabies, is taking a 12 month sabbatical from teaching.
In your Hypnobabies Self-Study class, you receive all the information you need to understand the physiology of childbirth, establish mindful connectedness with your baby and your body, understand your options during your pregnancy, birth and your postpartum period and fully utilize the hypnosis that makes this program such a unique success. A complete overview is available on what is covered in each of these classes. The benefits of Hypnobabies classes are profound. Still want to learn more? Read through the Frequently Asked Questions.
To cover the basics, during your 6 week Self-Study class, you will learn the following:
- Staying Healthy and Low Risk
- Comfort in Pregnancy
- Detailed Birthing Choices
- Creating Informed Consent
- An In-Depth Nutrition and Exercise Program
- Avoidance of Toxic Substances
- Optimum Fetal Positioning
- Turning a Posterior Baby
- Stages of Labor
- Anatomy and Physiology of Birth
- Prenatal Parenting
- Avoiding Back Labor with the Abdominal Lift and Tuck
- Baby Kick Counting
- Belly Mapping
- The Risks, Benefits and Alternatives to Common Labor Interventions
- Birth Empowerment Skills
- Birth Plans & Baby Plans
- Touring the Birth Facility
- Doula and Midwifery Information
- Avoiding Induction and Cesarean Section
- Delayed Cord Clamping and other Baby Kindness Information
- Using Hypnosis for 3rd Stage (the pushing stage)
- Comprehensive and Detailed Birth Preparation and Labor Support Training for Birth Partners
- A 28 page Quick Reference booklet for Labor
- Birthing Rehearsals using Hypnobabies Techniques in Class
- Information on New Baby Care, Breastfeeding and Postpartum Care for Moms